We hope this email finds you well! We are doing our best to maintain instructions during this crisis. It is extremely difficult to monitor students while they are at home.
We need your help in the following areas:
· Please make sure your student is logged in and following classroom instruction at the correct time.
· Teachers have modified classwork and homework. If the work is still too much, including homework, please inform your teachers or Mrs. Sharma. Modify as you see fit. If need be, you can drop a class and repeat it at a later time. The open period can be used to stay current with work. We do not want the students feeling anxious or overwhelmed.
· Email Mrs. Sharma, Mrs. Carter, or Nurse Ally if your student will not be logging on, or will log on late due to illness or other excused absences.
Issues provided by teachers:
· Students are logging off during instruction.
· Students are sleeping in and logging in late.
· We can’t reach parents/guardians for support.
· Students are not following the instructions or engaged in other activities.
· Please no “chatting” with other students during the hours of 8:30 to 4:00. Please monitor if possible.
· Students are disrupting the class and interrupting instruction.
We understand this is extremely difficult. We can’t do this without your help and support.
Thank you so much!