As you may be aware, Orange County was removed from the State’s “watchlist” on Sunday, August 23rd, 2020. If we stay off the watchlist for 14 days, we will be allowed to reopen the campus.
Our tentative date to reopen is Tuesday, September 8th, 2020 for a regular school day from 8:25 to 2:45.
* The campus will remain open until 4:00 for those families that wish to take advantage of on campus homework support. Please email Jen Carrillo if your student will stay until 4:00: email@example.com
* Elective signups and start dates will be forthcoming in the next couple of weeks.
* It is important to note that students will need to bring textbooks and chromebooks back to school on September 8th.
* Be sure to inform your transportation company of all updates.
If you would like your student to continue with virtual learning, please inform Jen Carrillo: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep you posted with updates or changes.
Attached please find:
1. New Vista School Campus Safety Protocols (Safety protocols for the campus)
2. California Dept. of Public Health Guidelines (Measure if someone comes in contact or is diagnosed with Covid-19)
3. Daily Health Checklist (Daily checklist that provided by students and staff)
4. Return to Campus Waiver (Waiver that you accept the school protocols and being on campus)
5. Safe at School Overview (Overview of important items)
6. Web Camera Consent Waiver (Consent to allow New Vista to use cameras inside classrooms)
Thank you very much and we are looking forward to having everyone back on campus!
New Vista School