We hope Spring Break is treating you well!
All of the local school districts, including Saddleback, have elected to close for the remainder of the school year.
New Vista School has elected to close for the remainder of the year as well. This means that we will continue with our remote learning program through June 12th. We understand the sacrifice this means for everyone. We appreciate your continued support and we will do our best to keep our learning program running as smoothly as possible.
If anyone needs school supplies such as a chromebook, paper, or other items, please let us know and we can make arrangements to meet.
Calendar update reminder:
– San Diego trip has been canceled
– Sacrament trip has been canceled
– Angel game has been canceled
– Spring Dance date to be announced
– Graduation is still scheduled for Friday June 12th. If we need to move this date back we will.
– Summer school will still occur. We will get back to you if the dates need to be altered
For the time being, a small staff will be on campus to continue to support the remote learning program. You can call the school if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you again for your help and support during this crisis.
New Vista School