What time should we arrive?
- Please arrive NO EARLIER than 6:00pm.
What should we wear?
- Boys’ attire: Dress pants and collared shirts with tie. Suits preferred. No denim.
- Girls’ attire: Semi-formal or formal, modest party dresses. Dressy pants okay. No denim.
- Parents: Business attire. No denim.
Are parents required to attend?
- Yes, a parent is required to attend.
Will there be a photographer?
- Your student will take 1 professional photo (solo picture or with their guest).
- The photograph is at NO cost to you and will be distributed at school within 2 weeks of the event.
- NO group photos are allowed with the professional photographer.
- Parents CANNOT take photos at the Student’s side during the Dance.
Will there be a photo booth?
- “Box of Cheese” photo booth vendor will be located inside the student event area and NVS Staff will supervise.
- Students can take group photos in the photo booth. This is at NOcost to you.
Can my student invite a guest?
- Guests must be approved by Mrs. Sharma. Please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Will there be Gluten-Free options for the Student Buffet?
- Yes, the student buffet will have gluten-free/dairy free cheese pizza, chicken nuggets, condiments, and cupcake options.
Can parents go to the Student Event area?
- Parents are NOT allowed in the Student Event area. Remember, this is your student’s night to have fun!
What will be going on in the Parent Event area?
- This is a wonderful opportunity for parents to socialize, network, and participate in the silent auction.
- A 3-course plated dinner with your choice of entrée is being served & a cash bar are all part of the evening.
When does the event end?
- The dance will end at 9:00pm.
When is the last day to turn in orders?
- Your order form and payment is due on April 22nd. Cash, check or credit card will be accepted at the front office.