New Vista School is pleased to announce the continuation of our Tuition Assistance Program. These funds are made possible by the ongoing hard work of our volunteer School Board and the volunteer efforts of the New Vista School family.
Please complete the following in order to be considered for Tuition Assistance.
If you do not submit these three required areas of documentation, you willNOT be considered.
- Online Application ($47 nonrefundable fee)
- 2015 Income Tax Returns
- 3 months of recent bank statements (checking & savings)
The deadline for submitting your online application and additional required financial documents is May 2, 2016. Applications will not be accepted after this date. Award decisions will be made by May 17, 2016.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click on the link below
- Create your PFS online account with your email address and a password. Enter SSS Code 4454 (school code)
NOTE: If you applied for tuition assistance last year, simply use the same login as a “Returning Family.”
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2016-17. You can log out of the PFS online at any time, then return later to complete it.
- After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee for your application is $47 and is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- Complete the online Family Contribution Worksheet, Household Information, Additional Information, and Documents. You can upload your 2015 Income Tax Returns and 3 months of savings/checking bank statements on the document portion, or submit hard copies to the front office.
New Vista School contracts with School and Student Services (SSS), as a third party, to determine initial financial need. They determine the need level based on the application made directly to SSS. Upon receipt of the documentation at New Vista School, there will be a review by the Tuition Assistance Committee of the Board of Directors. We will communicate our Tuition Assistance decision to you directly.
Each award is limited to a maximum amount of $8,000.00. The total capacity for tuition assistance is limited, so parents should apply as soon as possible. We are always pleased to award students the opportunity to attend New Vista School.
If you should have any questions about this process, please contact Ms. Terri Anderson at email@example.com or call 949.455.1270 Ext.120.