New Vista School provides Tuition Assistance to families in need based on an application process.
Families are asked to participate in an application process with three key pieces of documentation to be considered, after which a committee reviews the data compiled by an independent organization.
- Online Application (nominal fee required)
- 2020 Income Tax Return
- Last 3 months of bank statements (checking & savings)
The deadline for submitting your online application and additional required financial documents is April 30, 2021. Applications will not be accepted after this date.
How to Get Started
Click on the link below:
NOTE: If you applied for tuition assistance last year, simply use the same login as a “Returning Family”
- Create your PFS online account with your email address and password. Enter (SSS) School Code 4454.
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2021-2022. You can log out of the PFS online at any time and complete.
- After you have pressed submit, a payment screen will be prompted. The fee for your application is $47 (nonrefundable). Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- Complete the online “Family Contribution Worksheet, Household Information, Additional Information, and Documents.” You can upload your 2020 Income Tax Returns and 3 months of savings and checking bank statements on the document portion, or submit hard copies to the front office.
New Vista School contracts with School and Student Services (SSS), as a third party, to determine initial financial eligibility. They determine the need level based on the application made directly to SSS. Upon receipt of the documentation at New Vista School, the Tuition Assistance Committee of the Board of Directors reviews the applications. We will communicate our Tuition Assistance decision to you directly.
Each award is limited to a maximum of $8,000.00. The total capacity for tuition assistance is limited, so parents should apply as soon as possible. We are always pleased to award students the opportunity to attend New Vista School.